- Late-paying companies could lose out on government contracts.
- More than one million families could still be eligible.
- Withdrawals hit record high since April 2015, and show no signs of slowing.
- Claiming a tax refund through PAYE or self-assessment.
- New income tax rates cause confusion over tax codes.
- More savers seek to utilise personal savings allowance.
- Knowledge of rules and exemptions is ‘relatively low’.
- Proposed 1% charge is intended to target foreign investors.
- Mandatory spot-checks conducted for auto-enrolment compliance.
- Employment growth “may start to slow as vacancies rise”.
Get in touch
We’re always happy to hear from new and existing clients