- Sunak outlined measures to protect jobs as the coronavirus pandemic continues.
- The scheme forms part of the Government's winter economy plan.
- Chancellor Rishi Sunak will set out a fresh round of job support measures today.
- BBPA CEO said a curfew will “devastate” the pub sector.
- All directors to complete identity verification checks.
- Furlough numbers fall from 30% to 11%.
- Evictions ban extended until the end of the year.
- Consumer prices fell 0.2% from 1% in July.
- How can employers ensure claims under the furlough scheme are in line with the law?
- Anyone who is currently aged 47 or under to face extra two-year wait.
Get in touch
We’re always happy to hear from new and existing clients