- BCC, IoD and FSB call for business-friendly measures.
- Stamp duty discourages downsizing, House of Lords committee says.
- 18 companies suspended from the prompt payment code.
- Businesses say higher contributions will be needed in the future.
- Businesses urged to make contingency plans.
- HMRC urges businesses to sign up before 7 August.
- 37,000 people paid tax at 45% in 2018/19.
- 1 in 10 people have no plans for funding later-life care.
- Move estimated to affect 170,000 individuals from April 2020.
- SMEs could receive statutory sick pay rebate.
Get in touch
We’re always happy to hear from new and existing clients