- Many links have title attributes which describe the link in greater detail, unless the text of the link already fully describes the target.
- Links to external sites open in new windows.
- Wherever possible, links are written to make sense out of context. Many browsers (such as JAWS, Home Page Reader, Lynx, and Opera) can extract the list of links on a page and allow the user to browse the list, separately from the page.
- All content images used in this site include descriptive ALT attributes. Purely decorative graphics include null ALT attributes.
- Complex images include LONGDESC attributes or inline descriptions to explain the significance of each image to non-visual readers.
- This site uses cascading style sheets for visual layout.
- This site uses only relative font sizes, compatible with the user-specified "text size" option in visual browsers.
- If your browser or browsing device does not support stylesheets at all, the content of each page is still readable.
- Effort has been taken to maintain high background-foreground contrast at all times.
- All forms follow a logical Tab sequence.
- Labels are associated with fields using HTML label tags.
- This site makes use of scripting for visual effects. However, all content remains fully accessible if scripting is unavailable.
All pages use structured semantic markup. If you find any accessibility problems with our site, please contact us and we will do our best to fix them.
Disability Discrimination Act
To the best of our knowledge this site complies with the requirements of the British Disability Discrimination Act (DDA). If you require any assistance in reading or understanding this information please contact us.
Mobile Get in touch with us
If you'd like to talk to us...
...why not give us a call or fill out our contact form.
Our experienced and friendly team are happy to help with any accountancy issue, and we provide a free consultation for you find out how best you can benefit from our services.