How we work
Morris Owen Financial Services provides solutions and then works with clients during their lifetime to ensure they remain suitable as and when circumstances change. That’s why we agree service standards with you for regular reviews of your portfolio. By doing this we can ensure that the planning undertaken now remains appropriate to your future needs.
- The initial meeting is free of charge and is an opportunity to get to know each other. It gives you time to understand how we will advise you and enables us to identify how we can help
- The assessment of your circumstances is crucial to offering independent advice and long before any recommendation is made we spend time understanding your situation
- We offer independent advice and agree fees in advance for any work to be undertaken. You can pay the fee via a customer agreed remuneration direct from any recommended product if you choose – the decision is entirely yours
- Through careful assessment of your tolerance to risk and capacity for loss we advise on securing your needs across a range of areas
- One of our main objectives is to provide a high level of service to support you in achieving your long-term aims and our agreed service standards ensure this can be regularly monitored