With the continued daily updates concerning COVID-19 and associated changes in Government policy, we wanted to reassure you that we continue to review and update our business continuity planning so as to ensure that we can continue to provide our services to clients and to provide support during this difficult period.
The actions we have taken include:
• Investment in additional technology to allow colleagues to work remotely, wherever practical, to allow us to continue providing services with the minimum of any disruption.
• A thorough review of all the changes to our technical processes to ensure that security remains paramount to our systems and electronic communications.
• Contingency planning to cover service delivery, in the event of ill health of colleagues.
The office will remain open until we are advised to the contrary, albeit with reduced staffing levels but to ensure continued communication we would advise the following:
• Partner contact details and mobile phone numbers are detailed in the Our People section of our website.
• For colleagues who are remote working, in the event that you need to speak to them, we would recommend emailing and requesting a call back.
During these challenging times, we would request that we are given as much notice as is possible if you need to make changes to the service that we currently provide, so as to give us sufficient time to meet your needs.
The Government is continuing to provide guidance to businesses following the various announcements that have been made. To avoid problems with spam filter catching emails containing hyperlinks, we would suggest this is best found by searching the Document heading: How to access government financial support if you or your business has been affected by COVID-19. It can be found on the Treasury .Gov website.
Finally, we would like to reassure you that we are doing everything that we can to support our clients and carry on as usual, and we would wish you the best over the coming weeks.